Here is the procedure:
- Create new account: click “Sign Up” at 6th JIBUMS homepage.
- Create a username, password, your PERSONAL email address and ORGANIZATIONAL email address, then FILL THE CAPTCHA.
- Login to your account: click “Login” at 6th JIBUMS homepage or direct link in your email.
- Fill all personal data and abstract/paper detail required (*).
- Fill all the columns detail required (*) – including your conference paper.
* Make sure author follow the conference paper template as stated in the submission guideline page of conference website. Minimum 2000 words and maximum 3000 words in total. Paste formatting with a keyboard schortcut: “Ctrl+C then Ctrl+V” or “Command+C then Command+V” options then click “Keep Formatting”.
- Monitor and check your registration status and progress by login to your account.
- You will get an announcement from email regarding your paper status. You can directly download the letter of acceptance (LOA), invoice, and content review through login to your registration account.
- Make the payment (only after announcement of abstract acceptance – LOA received) and upload the payment proof through our online system (NOT email): by login to your account, then select “Payment Confirmation” menu under “Followed Event – 6th JIBUMS” dashboard.
- Create your presentation and upload to the system.
- Go to the virtual conference as per schedule.
Note for publication: Please check with any plagiarism detection software and make sure to have only at most 20% similarity score. Any paper with more than 20% similarity score will not be considered in the publication database unless specify to us the proof of similarity score.